- 发布时间：2019-12-02 00:00:00
- nInformation you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, telephone number(s), email addresses(s).
- nInformation we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- utechnical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- uinformation about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- uInformation we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them in relation to your expressed interest in our services and information required to enter into a contract with you such as creditworthiness.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website ("first-party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website ("third party cookies"). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content. This type of cookies cannot be disabled.
Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and our Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits. This type of cookies cannot be disabled.
These cookies enable us and third-party services from (Growth Force) to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website. These cookies are anonymized and will be stored no longer than 6 months.
Social media cookies
Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) let us track social network users when they visit our Website, use our Services or share content, by using a tagging mechanism provided by those social networks.
These cookies are also used for event tracking and remarketing purposes. Any data collected with these tags will be used in accordance with our and social networks' privacy policies. We will not collect or share any personally identifiable information from the user.
What are your cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features our Website and Services offer.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time to meet new legal requirements or to incorporate changes to our Services. The new Policy applies when you visit our Website again.